- In one sentence: The campaignplaybook.eu seeks a talented and creative freelancer/agency with graphic design, video editing and social media skills. The chosen candidate will work hand-in-hand with the founder ahead of the media launch.
- Nature of work: Provide design, photography, print and marketing materials that develop and maintain the organisation’s visual identity.
- Location: This position can operate remotely (CET hours).
- Contract type: Fixed-price or hourly-rate contract.
- Our budget for this project: Due to the nature of this offer, we are open to negotiate the budget based on the scope of work and demonstrated skills. We will always pay well above the equivalent to the living wage.
- Website: https://www.campaignplaybook.eu/2107_careers_graphic_designer_and_video_editor
This is a special opportunity
If you lost your job due to COVID and started your own company (as a freelancer or agency) or if you are a young professional who just started your career, then we’re looking for you.
What You'll Do:
- Enthusiastically jump into the creative process and produce great design for the media launch of our community
- Produce videos, invites, emails, ads, event collateral, illustrations, social content, and more.
- Publish content across all social media channels using scheduling tools.
- Analyse the performance of the publications using data analytics tools.
- Work with the founder and managing director to define and maintain the organisation’s brand and visual identity.
- A creative conceptual thinker and team player.
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills and the ability to work quickly under tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Languages: English (Fluent or native) and other EU languages highly valued.
- Familiar with social media platforms, publishing, scheduling and data analytics tools
- Expert in designing and creating templates in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator for different formats (social media visuals, direct marketing materials, event materials etc,),
- Confident in editing in Adobe AfterEffects and PremierePro, producing professional films and GIFs for different platforms,
- Experienced in formatting and creating templates in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
Send your CV and relevant examples of your work to [email protected]
We are the campaignplaybook.eu, the community for pro-European political campaign consultants and managers, public affairs pros, and communications specialists.
Together, we are writing the playbook to win campaigns. A playbook written by, and for, the members of the community.
We aspire to:
- Set the standard for ethical political campaigns in Europe
- Promote and recognise talent in our industry
- Share the skills, resources and networks our members need to thrive and win.
- To promote the European Union values in each and everyone of the campaigns we fight
This is not another standard disclaimer on Diversity. We mean it.
We aim at building a values-based community. More specifically, we believe in the European Union values enshrined in article 2 of the Treaty on the EU (see below), and we fight for them every day and in each campaign.
And the work starts at home. We will always aim at building a diverse team, with individuals who bring different perspectives to the table, and, at the same time, are able to work together towards a common goal.
For this reason, we will give priority to women, people of color, immigrants, refugees, LGBTQ persons, people with disabilities, ethnic and religious minorities, and people of various minority backgrounds.
Article 2, Treaty on the European Union
The Union is founded on the values of respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities. These values are common to the Member States in a society in which pluralism, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice, solidarity and equality between women and men prevail.