Digital fundraising and online membership: turning one-off donors into long-term members
In partnership with SmartRaise, by Brand Response. SmartRaise automates and grows sustainable income so you can focus on making a difference.
This hybrid workshop is for professionals working in organisations that rely in fundraising or paid membership online: political parties, charities, unions, non-profits, pan-European membership organisations, etc.
(NB: places are limited, please RSVP by filling in the form below)
You will learn the best practices and the technology that will help your organisation:
- define a strategy for digital fundraising to grow a sustainable income
- raise more money with the same effort
- implement best practices and the technology behind the most successful fundraising campaigns
Speakers for this session include:
- Sam Lockwood is the founder and Director of Brand Response, a leading practice that delivers a unique blend of technology, creative design and data to grow movements and win public campaigns. He's consulted for campaigns across the United States and Europe; clients have included the European Parliament, Greens–European Free Alliance, Renew Europe, Amnesty International and more than 40 progressive organisations in over 28 countries.
- Charles Howard & Ilaria Nilges, from ThinkYoung, a think tank lobbying for the youth. Charles is Research Manager and author of the report "Social movements, digital fundraising and issue awareness: the role of targeted ads". Ilaria is a Research Assistant and contributed to the dissemination of the report.
Agenda (CET, Brussels time):
- 11.00 - 12.00: Keynote speakers
- 12.00 - 12:30: Brainstorming: challenges and opportunities in digital fundraising
- 12:30 - 13:30: Network and lunch (lunch provided by the organisers)
- 13:30 - 14:00: Presentation of conclusions and group discussion
- (Optional) 14:00 - 15:00: book your 15-minute free consultation with Sam Lockwood, from Brand Response.
About SmartRaise: SmartRaise by Brand Response automates and grows sustainable income so you can focus on making a difference. Powerful toolkit to acquire, retain, and scale up your supporter base. Our open data approach means European campaigns get 100% data ownership and the power to protect their donor's privacy inside the EU.
Rue du Commerce 31
Google map and directions