As it happens, in times of war, the battle for people's minds, namely the information front, becomes one of the most important and decisive elements.
It becomes "more important who won the war of words and narratives than who had the most powerful weapon", according to Vita Kobiela, an Ukranian based in Brussels, and an expert on EU-Eastern Partnership, EU-Central Asia relations. Vita is a member of our community and the author of this article (in Spanish) on how Zelensky communicated during the first hours of the Russian invasion.
Want to hear more? Then join our upcoming network and learn event in Brussels, where we will discuss communications in times of war.
This will also be an opportunity to learn about how we can help Ukraine.
Network and learn with a group of pro-European campaigners.
- What: Communicating in times of war, how Zelensky won the battle for the minds. This is a regular event where you will also learn more about our community and meet other members.
- When: Thursday, 10 March 2022, at 11.30h CET (Brussels time).
- Where: WeWork, Rue du Commerce 31, Brussels
- Who: two members of our community will deliver a presentation on the topic, followed by Q&A.
- More: Right after the event, and optionally, there will be an opportunity to go together for lunch.
- How to RSVP: leave your contact details in the form below and wait for confirmation.
Rue du Commerce 31
Google map and directions