It’s never been more expensive and difficult to place your ads in front of your audience on social media. Engagement keeps going down while prices keep going up, especially for politics and advocacy according to the latest Socialinsider study.
So: what are the alternatives to reach your people online beyond social media?
Join the Masterclass with Valerio Riavez and Mae Dobbs from Electica. Mae Dobbs was Biden’s senior digital manager during the 2020 US presidential campaign. Valerio is CEO of Electica and lecturer in politics and technology at the London School of Economics.
Electica has led digital campaigns in 26 countries. Together with Electica’s team, we will learn how programmatic advertising can take your digital game to the next level by analysing some real-life cases from politics, public institutions, and NGOs.
This workshop is thought for those who oversee and manage digital campaigns in:
- European institutions
- Political parties
- NGOs and civil society organizations
- Trade associations
- Media agencies
This is what you need to know:
- What: Masterclass “beyond social media ads” with Biden’s former digital manager, followed by networking drinks
- When: Tuesday, 27th of September 2022, from 5:30 to 7pm
- Where: WeWork, 31 rue du Commerce, 1000, Brussels, Belgium
- Mae Dobbs, Biden’s senior digital manager during the 2020 US election campaign and currently the Head of Digital Campaigns at Electica.
- Valerio Riavez, CEO and co-founder of Electica, lecturer in politcs and technology at the London School of Economics
- Martina Orlea, Campaigns associate at Electica.
- 5.30 - 6 pm: check-in and reception
- 6 - 7 pm: “beyond social media ads”, a Masterclass by Biden’s former digital manager.
- 7 - 8 pm: networking drinks
We are happy to write the playbook together with Electica, a firm using data and technology to help campaigns identify, engage, and organize their key audiences.
This event is sold out. Write an email to [email protected] to join the mailing list.
Rue du Commerce 31
Google map and directions