who is this membership for?
If you are a:
- Student in the fields of communications, European affairs, journalism or similar
- Professional working in communications and advocacy in public institutions, private organisations, NGOs or political parties
- Freelance or the owner of an agency specialised in communications, advocacy and campaigning
- An elected political leader or one running for office
And you are looking for:
- Tailored-training at an affordable price
- Networking opportunities
- A values-driven community of pro-European professionals
Then, you are in the right place ;)
what’s in it?
The european campaign playbook membership gives you access to:
- Tailored training, directly decided by the community and delivered by top professionals
- Our weekly community meeting, called “lunch and learn”, where you will meet top communications, campaign and advocacy professionals in Brussels and the rest of Europe
- All the tools and resources in our “playbook on European communications”, including storytelling, social media, fundraising, policy communications, and more
- Member-only discounts to participate in other training sessions and events organised by us, as well as other industry conferences and events.
- A mentoring program that will unlock new knowledge and increase your network
where is it available?
can I sign up anytime?
Yes, you can enjoy all the benefits of becoming a member, from the moment you sign up.
how much time do I need to commit each week?
We recommend setting aside at least 1 hour per week to join our weekly “lunch and learn” to find out what is going on in the community. There is always someone new to meet and something new to learn at these sessions.
Then, you can spend as much time as you need engaging with the community, going through our resources and attending tailored training.
And remember: the more you put into it the more you will get out of it!
what are the billing options?
Joining the community is free for everyone.
what do you do to moderate the community?
The team at the european campaign playbook will be monitoring what happens within the community everyday. We also have a code of conduct that you can check in the "Getting started 🚀" space on your left-hand side.
what can I expect from the membership?
You can expect to boost your knowledge and network and how you understand communications in a European-wide context. With new topics covered each week, you will experience new levels of professional development, knowledge and know-how.
who is behind this community?
are you funded by any European institution?
No. The european campaign playbook is funded by its members following a paid membership model. We also work with sponsors who share our values and we will always clearly disclose whether an event or a specific content is sponsored, and by whom.