In the European Campaign Playbook community we are a diverse bunch of communications and campaign professionals in the EU-bubble: from the ones who are starting their career in communications, to those who lead teams and are in senior positions.
This is why the campaignPro mentorship program is so important to us. Since 2022, we have been working on connecting emerging professionals with experienced mentors and facilitating collaboration between them, involving more than 50 professionals in Brussels.
The result of their collaboration is being going to be shared back to the community just now.
This is what you need to know:
- What: Workshops on "building strong media relations in the EU bubble" and "how to engage Europe’s youth ahead of the 2024 European elections"
- When: Thursday, 9th February 2023, from 5:30 to 7.00pm
- Where: Online
- Michael Bruton, Adviser to the Director-General for Communication at European Commission.
- Réka Heszterényi, trainee at the European University Institute in Florence.
- Margaux Plurien, junior consultant in Public Affairs, Research and Communication at Schuttelaar & Partners.
- Kait Bolongaro, award-winning politics journalists and Senior Editor at Mlex Market Insight
- 5.30 - 5.40 pm: presentation of the campaignPro mentorship program
- 5.40 - 6.00 pm: presentation of the article "how to engage Europe’s youth ahead of the 2024 European elections"
- 6.00 - 6.10 pm: Q&A round
- 6.00 - 6.30 pm: presentation of the article "building strong media relations in the EU bubble"
- 6.30 - 6.40 pm: Q&A round
- 6.40 - 7.00 pm: wrap up and conclusions
Google map and directions