The European institutions playbook of empowering citizens to spread the message during the 2019 European elections was a huge success. The elections in 2024 will be fought in a completely different context and present new challenges.
Join us for Spring Drinks in Brussels to discuss what’s next for voter turnout and civic campaigns ahead of the 2024 European elections.
Join Brand Response, a leading digital agency in Europe, and the European campaign playbook in discussing the latest strategies, tactics, and the technology used in campaigns across Europe.
Members of the community will be there to share best practices, and support one another, as you're all doing amazing things.
We also have a few very exciting announcements to share.
- What: This year’s spring drinks will focus on what’s next for voter turnout and civic campaigns ahead of the 2024 European elections. The format is an informal discussion followed by networking drinks and appetizers.
- When: Tuesday 31st of May, 2022, at 6pm
- Where: WeWork, Rue du Commerce 31, 1000, Brussels, Belgium
- Sam Lockwood, CEO of Brand Response, a leading European digital agency firm.
- More speakers to be announced shortly
- 5:45 - 6 pm: check in at reception and grab your first drink
- 6 - 7pm: listen and participate in a stand-up discussion on what’s next for voter turnout and civic campaigns ahead of the 2024 European elections
- 7 - 8 pm: the networking continues, mingle with other members
The Spring Drinks will be hosted by Brand Response, a leading practice that delivers a unique blend of technology, creative design and data to grow movements and win public campaigns. They have worked for campaigns across the United States and Europe; clients have included the European Parliament, Greens–European Free Alliance, Renew Europe.