Network and learn with a group of pro-European campaigners.
NB: This is a hybrid event, please send an email to [email protected] if you would like to attend in-person.
- Who: our guest is Budapest-based campaign insider Luis Cano, who advises Momentum Mozgalom.
- What: We will discuss with him how to win populists and authoritarians at the ballot box.
- Why: The Hungarian opposition parties have created a united front to win Orbán's Fidesz party at next year's election. The primary to elect the leaders starts on September the 18th.
- When: Thursday, 16 September 2021, at 12.30h CEST (Brussels time). See Time Zone Converter here.
Where: Hybrid event.
- Venue in EU quartier.
- Live-streamed on social media
Sign up in the form below to find out how to join our chat and receive all the updates.